The European AI Alliance is a multi-stakeholder forum for engaging in a broad and open discussion of all aspects of AI development and its impact on the economy and society. AIDA will represent governments, citizens and civil society within the Alliance.
- Children in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
- Combining brains and AI to make sense of Big Data for disaster response
- Preparing for the new school year, COVID-19: Will we be able to reap the benefits of AI in education?
- A Snapshot of AI solutions for Social Good
- AIDA and Kuwait’s AI Family Challenge Victory!