AIDA Artificial Intelligence for Development Agency places high priority on data protection and data privacy. In principle, this website can be used without entering any personal data.
However, if a person wishes to make use of certain services provided by AIDA Artificial Intelligence for Development Agency, we may need to request and process personal data. Should this be the case – and in the event that the processing of this data is not covered by any specific legislation – we will generally only do so with the prior consent of the data subject. Any data collected – such as the name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of the data subject – will be processed in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in compliance with the national data protection regulations applicable to AIDA Artificial Intelligence for Development Agency.
This data privacy declaration is intended to inform the public about the type and scope of any personal data that AIDA Artificial Intelligence for Development Agency may collect, use, and process as well as our purpose for doing so. It also explains the corresponding rights of the data subject. I have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure that any personal data processed via our website is protected to the fullest possible extent.
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
• Agency (referred to as either “the Agency”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to AIDA Artificial Intelligence for Development Agency.
• Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
• Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
• Website refers to AIDA Artificial Intelligence for Development Agency, accessible from https://www.ai4da.com
• Country refers to: Austria
• Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
• Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
5. Log Files